Saturday, April 18, 2009

*Alexander the Fifth*

*Sigh*...yes I've done it..but there was no sign of satisfication or joy in my heart. I've been waiting for the day to come and POOF...its over now. Well, if I had a choice I swear I would do no such thing.

...........

......

I gazed at him, yes, a him, breathing in deeply I told myself ''this is it, do it whether you like it or not''..... I held him, it was stil warm,comfortably warm... Sense of guilt hit me waves after waves. I swallowed hard. And so it began.........

................

........

.....

Five hours later, I patted his head lightly...rest in peace my little one.......I'll miss you.

Miss you...


Feelings, towards him....developed unconsiously in that five hours time..*sigh* I told myself he's dead but still, I dont feel like parting with him...perphaps a bond is formed between us...nawh. Thats quite impossible, what am i thinking? Well, it was his fate and I'm fated to do the job...nothing could change it.....

I looked at him fondly one last time before turned away...farewell my Alexander the Fifth........


Ja Ne~

No comments: