Thursday, October 22, 2009

Learned

I learned this is not everything. In fact, nothing is everything.

I learned promises can be made easily and be broken easily. In fact, breaking a promise is so much easier than making a promise.

I learned what is it today will not be the same tomorrow. In fact, what is it now will be different in the next second.

I learned caring too much for someone is another way of annoying someone. In fact, simple gesture of care could annoy someone so much.

I learned three potassium ions pumped in and 2 sodium ions pumped out. Membrane of axon is more permeable to potassium ions so it diffuse out. Making the axon more negative. This is resting potential......


Ja Ne~

2 comments:

kc said...

O.o. chim. esp the paragraph. cannot get the meaning langsung. maybe cos aku bukan pelajar bio. anyway cheer up! tho idk what happened.. ><

Juey said...

yea yea . this is too chim for me too. cause i only knw x + x = 2X lol