Saturday, January 17, 2009

*Silence Pain*

I lied on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. Could'nt bother to blink my eyes. My mind echoeing what she said to me. I thought we were friends, one of my best of friends........
.................
.........
....
I closed my eyes, allowing my mind rushing through all the memories we had together, all the things we shared, bitter or sweet. I woke up and leaned lightly against the window spotting two little kids playing happily, reflecting what we used to be. My lips curled into a smile. We used to be like that together, everytime together.....always. Who knows time would change a person in such a drastic manner? She had her new friends and I have been shoved aside. Whenever I'm with her, i will just be a shadow or sometimes I'm invisible. It took me long enough to realize that there is distance between us with an invisible wall parting it......
Its dusk now. The evening sky was beautiful painted in golden orange colour. The sun shone gently on the land producing a perfectly warming scenery. Breathing in the sweet scent of the breeze deeply, somehow it soothed me. I felt better.
I know words are sharper than weapons, but i never tasted it until then. Who knows a few sentences hurt so much? It was like a blunt weapon stabbing right into my heart, giving a slow torturous throbbing pain. It had left a scar there, marking it as disappointment.......betrayal. I trusted her too much, believing her that she would never hurt me, physically or emotionally. And yet, she hurt my feelings. My mind flashed to the moment, when she smiled at me curtly while spitting out those hurtfull sentences. I was not sure she did it intentionally or unintentionaly but the damage is done...... Nothing could change it.
I heard giggles. My eyes rested on the two little kids. They waved at me, i nodded and smiled lightly. If our friendship was as pure as theirs, I thought.
I looked up to the sky again, taking one last view of the scenery before I get back to my work. I know, everything will never be the same again,never.....
.............
......
..
I forgive but not forget......


Ja Ne~

7 comments:

Juey said...

We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.This isn't good or bad,It's just the way of things.Nothing stays the same,nothing in the world is permanent,and we're foolish when we ask anything to last..
she had decided her new best friends as she grow older.you cherish her in return she seems* did not..
how sad.. but.. to err is human; to forgive, infrequent. one day she will know, you are a best friend that last for a life time.

......
don't cry XD

Pfang said...

we do change.. well not everything is not permanent..theres lots of things which are permanent like love and trust.. foolish???thats ridiculous!!!!!!!
i dont care whether she know or not, it will never be the same again
walau...i din cry ok.....dont hiao

PS: no debate of opinion pls ;-)

Juey said...

brother girl!

Pfang said...

>.>???? brother girl? 'xiong nu'??

Juey said...

my cousin = mummy boy
you = brother girl
:P

Pfang said...

u solo girl =P

Juey said...

love and trust are not permanent
one day you will realize