Wednesday, January 7, 2009

* A New Year, A New Hope, A New Life *

Ooohhhhh!!!! Its school time again..Weeeeeee =)
STPM here I come!!!(growl*)LOL!!
..............
........
...=.=

Haih... This year i remained in the same class with Kim,Angela,Suan eng ( pity me...... =P) and soo peng them. Aiks..Juey's not same class with me anymore and im kinda like cant get used to it <,< ( Note* no side thinking please=.= tired of u guys' babbling). You know, absence do really make heart grew fonder. Last year i never appreciate the existance of Juey (come hit me la noob =P) and now.....i mean, HELLO, things change. I cant laugh like i did last year, those ROFL and LOL. I mean, she always laugh with me and it did not look silly when two people doing it. And imagine, you laugh like hell there alone and im sure everybody will like >.> you.. Its like ''MuahahHAHAhahaha...ahemmmmm (cough*) hemmm...hmmm... then -_-''' ''
Aiks...she always used to do stuff for me and im kinda getting dependent on her ( you know what =Pwant me to list out?)and now i have no one to help me =( *sob,sob*. I think i really relied on her..way too relied on her.... Dont want to admit it but kinda miss her......
Argghhh...and You-Know-Who is so annoyingly annoying and its getting on my nerve each day (duhh..its only 3 days...) YEA 3 DAYS and it is already tiring. Gosh how am i goin to carry myself for the rest of the year???.. sigh..pity myself. Damnit Juey, you're in other class now and i have to bear all the unwanted-disgusting-nonsense thingy from You-Know-Who.
Well, my class is quite fine but it seems its seperated into groups -_- not that united as last year's =/. Maybe things will get better soon. Ms Wee said a class with students who are cooperative often do better during exam and i strongly believe it =). Ooh and, Aung Swee Peng teaches us Chemistry and im glad that she is my form teacher again =D. She's such a nice teacher. And of course i missed my last year's math teacher :(, was hoping that she would teach me again..oh well...what is mine is mine. Destiny.....<.<

*Breathe in deeply*
Okay, in this new year i have to work harder and must not let HER look down on me. Hmmph!! no one look down on me unless he/she is taller than me!!!!! =P (all come hit me la...lalala~)<,<
I realise how much i have missed out last year and really have to buckle down to achieve my goal. (ahhh~ doctor~im waiting....know what i mean? LOL!!!) *chuckle*
........................
.............
....
what??!!


Ja Ne~

12 comments:

Juey said...

list it out? :P
yea.. i miss our teachers ,classmate and you too!! .... sniff.. if our upper six's teachers and classmates remained the same.. how good is it.. haih. thing changed.we have to face it too no matter what. Come on,there are a malus domestica beside you and you can always count on her. she is a nice listener,too. sobb i miss our dearest class.......

Pfang said...

yea =( waaaaaaa cryyyyyyyy!!!!!!
misssssss.....T.T
hahaha malus domestica..yup..and she very funny oso =D..
yea lo..if all remain same how good.... sad...

Juey said...

cheer!! the most optimistic girl in the world. =)

Pfang said...

hohoho...thanksss...tell me sometihng i don't know =P

Juey said...

dono hami? :P

Pfang said...

-.-

Soony said...

Good Luck in ya stpm!

Pfang said...

thankss =D
desperately nid luck =P

Unknown said...

walao eh si mai bin eh CB!!!

btw, what do you mean by

Haih... This year i remained in the same class with Kim,Angela,Suan eng ( pity me...... =P) and soo peng them

haha dun worry not same class with u dee la...

Pfang said...

woi!! dont dirty-fied my blog wif ur badword =P
LOL u noe wat i mean la...the more i same class wif u..the more yellow i am..the more i same class wif kim..the thicker face i am.. the more i same class wif angela..........the darker i am!!!!
u go liao means i will be as pure as angel d~

Unknown said...

u pure as angel?
sweat la...
but u darker than angela mah...
haha

Pfang said...

lehhhhhh..piakk u ar... if hu ever darker than angela means she is charcoal d =P