Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*Driving Mania*

Guess what? Yesterday was my first step to my adulthood (pardon me? <.<) Well, i finally went for my driving lesson. Yay me!!
Suan Eng : ''you rocks jeanne!!'' ...=P
..............
.........
*Speechless*
Okay, the insturctor taught me all the basic thingy and asked me to drive the car. I was so nervous when i started the ignition and drove using 1st gear( 1st gear?thats all?..=.=). I mean, HELLO, i have never touched the driver seat for all my life. However, it felt good when the car started moving. way to go jeanne! Booya!!
The insturctor taught me the ''3moves'' thingy and its obviously killing me. The car stering was so, tight is the only word i could describe. Its like trying to open a container with vacuum inside <,< (ok..not that tight...) Thanks to the instructor, finally i was able to turn the stering to the maximum. Arggh my hands feel sore now. Then he taught me parking skills which i found it really difficult cz i cant memorize the steps. Its was so frustrating and im even more frustrated when some guys there kinda making fun at me and laugh at me. Damn you all!! I will show you once i learnt to drive on road!!! You guys will pay for it...I WILL AND I SHALL.
The last thing the instructor taught me is to drive up a small hill. I found it easy compared to the previous ones. At first i thought it was difficult. And i was like, well here goes nothing and accelerated just after i stepped on the oil pedal. Then i quickly slammed the brake when my instinct ask to =P. And WOW!!My first attempt was so perfect. The wheels were in between the 2 boundaries with equal distance. Ahh~gifted skill~ -.-..
Erm...There's one small incident happened when i was going down the hill. The car kinda out of control when i turned to the right and it almost knocked the pole and skipped into the bush. Whooa...it almost scare the shit out of me !!! The instructor gulped and gasped at the same time LOL !!... My face almost turned pale man !!!!(NOTE : *ALMOST*).
After the 3 hour driving session, my muscle ached like nothing especially my leg. I never realised controlling the clucth will be so energy-consuming.=.= Oh well, no pain no gain =)......there's a pain,there's a gain=P
.................
..........
....
swt..
Hmmm, i think i will be able to get my P license after Chinese New Year =\. Yeepee~ !! *I believe i can drive~ I believe i can drive it right~* =.=''
Ohh~ I wont and never be drivers like JUEY and my brother. They are of the same species -- reckless drivers. *care your loves one, care your life*
Oh well, wish me lucky in my next driving lesson which i have no idea it would be when =.= .


Ja Ne~

10 comments:

Juey said...

i have never touched the driver seat for all my life.( this mean you noob enough)

The insturctor taught me the ''3moves'' thingy and its obviously killing me.(you see,you are so easy to be killed)

i found it really difficult cz i cant memorize the steps.(must go update your memory card d)

The wheels were in between the 2 boundaries with equal distance. (your luck on ytd not bad huh)

i think i will be able to get my P license after Chinese New Year(looking forward to it. but i bet you will fail the first test. LOL)

I wont and never be drivers like JUEY ... (-.-oi. kill you)

Pfang said...

WALAU EH...what have i done make u attack me =.=...
yorrrrrrr.... you will c=.= 1 scold u badword now...nvm i scold u in msn..

Juey said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! you really posted that! yeng.
keke.just out of the blue. not really meant to attack you.=)
feel that you are becoming more and more lc d.. (no reason?or someone* influenced you? XD) ha.

Pfang said...

i where got lc???!!!!
choi !!!!! no one influnce me..he impossbile influence meeeeeee!!!!!!! lehhhhhhhhh..... spit saliva and say again....

Juey said...

why spit saliva =.= say again ma say again lo.
YOUR SUPER PROFESSIONAL'S LEG influenced you?? XD
ha.ha.ha :P

Pfang said...

LEG ur head..=.= choiiiiiiii... im so humble....geli...say tiok him
yeak

Juey said...

you = humble
me = godly humble
-.- mai ka lu luan..

Pfang said...

u godly humble...
i god's fatherly humble
=.=

Juey said...

i virus's granddaughterly arrogant..

Pfang said...

arrogant? whooa...then tis 1 i agree liao... woohooo~hehehe