Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*2nd Episode of The Jeanneology* ~part 1?~

GUESS WAT?!! I actually dreamt of JUEY yesterday!!!!walau eh.=.=
creepy much! =P jk jk..Well,its not a nightmare and erm...i wonder will she do that if the dream become reality?!Coz i was so touched by what she had done for me in the dream. That dream brought me to the extent of making me almost shed my tears...ALMOST!!! (make it clear..ALMOST)
Hmmm..should i write the content here??? nawh..maybe not.
NOTE* NO NAGATIVE SCENES OR ANY OF THE SCENEs YOU GUYS WILL PROBABLY FIGURE OUT(especially for one like kim and eng)
Btw, i sms-ed JUEY for like 3 and a half hours ago and i yet to receive any reply =\ (she claimed i took half year to reply her msg and i now im proud to "claim" that she will be taking 3 years to reply mine.Hmmph!!!)
Oh well....
.......
....
..
???

Ja Ne~