Thursday, December 11, 2008

!3rd Episode of The Jeanneology~ *part1?*

ARGGHHH!!! My peacefull mood have been ruined by J'UEY'=.= (calm down juey).
You see, i woke up from my nap(my just-wake-up-mood is always bad) and YAM msn me and told me a ''good news''.( She updated her msn into live messenger!!!Which means i can spam nudge on her..MUahahahHAHahaHAhahaha...ahem...)...or not..she's on busy status-.-.
............
......
....
WAT??!!Its fun to do that, especially on her~~
OK let the story begins.....
JUEY's cousin online(i do not know that user is JUEY or her cousin and im practically confused).He/she called me and i replied.Then that user keep play ''game'' with me and show me all those annoyingly annoying emo icons =.= and refused to tell me who is 'him/her.This really tested my patience man!!! (*Imagine ~ someone keep hehehe kekeke hahaha there and lalala infront of me without telling me who the FISH™ is she/him.(pssp..no bad word)
Then i reached my limit and blurted out.Then then, ''JUEY'' admited it was her and apologized to me(for what?=.=) and told me she was happy yadda yaddda....All i want is to know who the FISH™ is that user and i won't mind him/her to hehehe kekeke hahaha at/with me after i find out his/her identity.
Oh before that happened 'she' asked me what am i doing and i replied her ''saya sedang mentulan''LOL!!!(i know i know..no badword..but that is what i replied 'her'...Hey i hardly use that word ok =P Its just an another word for fed up~). But then(after one minute), i felt that i have hurt 'her' feeling =X because i told 'her' ''whoever u r,forget what i wan to tell JUEY/ur cousin'' . Oh well...........
Ends~
...............
.........
And guess what? It was not JUEY afterall. Its her cousin ( him) HOW COULD HE DO THAT???!! (*rolled my eyes*)He played me!!!i almost being mad at JUEY!!!..Oh well, he flawed his reputation.*shrug*

Hmmm, i wonder when will KC return. I feel uncomfortable when she appear offline in my contact list,hehehe.Its true you know.Its kind of like,a ''secure'' feeling for me.Its like she will always be there when i need her (NOT that kind of need) especially when i reached my certain 'humanity' limits (DONT ASK ME AND DONT ASK KC =D) .

Ja Ne~

3 comments:

Juey said...

OOOHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY!
WILL I DO SUCH THING??-.- -.- -.-
I am ALWAYS be the one who BEING ANNOYED BY OTHERS and I hv never ...
=.= have I ever annoy anyone?
Don't think so...
And you are not clever enough to guess who THAT USER is..
.........
ADMIT IT!
fish....
I just came back from basketball and you gv me such a SUPRISE -.-

EVERYONE: please note that THAT USER is my cousin. thx
NOOB JEANNE

Juey said...

lehh.. can I scold something here
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
fish you fork you

Pfang said...

lehhhh...i stated below its ur cousin liao la....
hmmm...it all started wif ur cousin..argghghhhh!!!!!