Thursday, December 18, 2008

*5th Episode of Jeanneology*

Wow,its been four days since i last wrote my blog. Well, i have nothing better to write since i spend almost all my time DotA-ing. Arghh!!When will i stop??!!!
..............
.......
*A voice* ''erm like now?''
DUHH, I'm blogging NOW
...........
......
...
Dont show me that LOOK on your face.......
LOL!!!

So,what am i going to write now? Hmmm...anything? Well,what anything? Anything about anything? Argghh cut it off,it will take forever =.=
Well ok, thanks to shengdi (chatting with him in msn), i realised how close am i untill school re-open. 2 MORE FISHING™ WEEKS and tadaa, back to my respectable-honourable-totally cool-interesting-school again (why do i feel guilty saying this? *shurg*)
Oh man....i dont feel like going back to school. I mean,i spent my time SO VERY unwisely and i have'nt get the back-to-school-mood besides i do not wish to SEE someone again.
Haiz, im kinda regret why i dont spent my time wisely and i should..........(*the voice again* pssp,can u elaborate about the do-not-wish-to-see person?)
..............
......
*speechless*
Fine. Well, theoritically shes a girl. <,<(duhh...of course she is).I will not tell whether shes in the same or different class with me this year because there are only few classes in form 6 (but JUEY knows who am i talking about =P). Oh before that, i wonder will i be in the same class with her. And if i am, damnit. And if im not, thanks KAMI. Well i probably will same class with her =\. Sometimes she really pissed me off. She act as if shes so great,so pretty,so friend-likeable,so perfect in everthing while the fact is shes not.(PS: all those good points are my personality and characteristic and gift~ Na nana nana na..come hit me =P) Besides,she should really watch her mouth when she talk especially to ME!!! Who the HELL she think she is? I wonder how can i shut her big mouth up =\.she is not the boss around. And she loves to take advantages over people and will kicked them aside after using them.SO NASTY.Plus, she LOVES to talk bad things about people and its like in chapters. ( I do it sometimes but without bad intention. Trust me,i'll forget what i said after 5 secs) Well, I cant say anything more about it just incase she happened to visit my blog and find out ( wonder if she has a blog).Oh oh maybe even if she read it she wont realise its about her cz she is ''way too perfect''. (*that voice again* pssp, just want to know..... *ME* shut up la you,keep pssp-ing for what?Stop interupting me.Stupid voice-come out-from-no-where.)

Well,i have one word.....
.............
......
..
EAT SHIT LA YOU!!!


Ja Ne~

4 comments:

Juey said...

walauu..
i hv no idea who you talking about LOL ermmm... at first i guess it was sm1 who always mumbling words that we do not understand (u knw i knw XD) but.. erm.. she does not acts like she is great,pretty friendly LOL
and i do not think she is WHALE the great LOL
just tell who SHE is in msn lar

with no prejudice XD

Pfang said...

now u noe liao???

Juey said...

knw liao la... way too perfect.. i like this description. LOL

Pfang said...

LOL..wat i describe is exactly the same rite? i wonder if she read liao she noe bo -.-