Friday, December 12, 2008

~3rd Episode of The Jeanneology~

Uhh...Nothing special happened today.Well, everything went on quite well.Ahhh~ What a serene day. However, peace come before storm!!
...........
.......
....
*silence*
??

Nawh,nothing happened =D
............
.......
???

Arggghhhh!!!FINE.Just write something,anything!!!
OK. For the past few weeks, i realised that i had developed a very non-ladylike manner i should say=\. I found myself have the urge to spat out badwords whenever things are not going my way. Fortunately, i controlled quite well.....but not for today-.-(kinda having mood swing=\)
Well, with my pure genius i manage to change the F word into FISH™ ( its trademark-ed..use it only with my PERMISSION or being sued =D). I dont know what is going on with me man!!!! Oh by the way, JUEY also has that habit and her badwords is quite ''strong'' i can say (*HINT: it even involve her dad!!! well,i prefer it involve her cousin~hehehe).
And guess what?YAM has showed some 'signs and symptoms' about that non-ladylike manner!!! Gosh!! Imagine,those words come out from her mouth..AHHHH!!!! I cant watch!!!...and hear!!
Hmmm, maybe its because i play DotA and my clanmates especially my clan lord LOVE badwords=.=. And that eventually bring me into their world??Oh no, dont pls. Well, at least i know how to control myself from crossing the border =). I'm a elegant,intelligent,sophisticated,bright and polite young lady anyway.
>,> <.<
...........
.......
*awkward silence*
....
What??!!! I'm just telling the very truth from my heart!!. Ooh no you dont show me that damn face of yours,its wickedly ugly ( YES,YOU!!DONT!!).Hmmph!
This is it.

Ja Ne~

2 comments:

Juey said...

oh my fish! ( sue me if you can) elegant,intelligent,sophisticated, bright and polite young lady are your mum but not you -.- wait 10 yrs la. hehehe

Pfang said...

dont jealous jz because u dont have such traits~