Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*SenTimeNt*

The whether was bad tonight,so was my mood...
I think.
.........
....
Well, actually i felt nothing. Nothing. Emptiness filled my heart, with such force that pushed me to the edge...leaving me behind was a souless body. I wished i could feel something. Anything. Hopelessness,despair,fear,sad,anger.... But i could'nt. I felt nothing...at all...
..........
It had left a void in my world which can never be filled.
......
...
It started to rain lightly.

I looked out from my window, breeze caressed my face. I breathed in the humid air. Its cold...like the world. I peered into the darkness of the starless night, hoping to see something, to at least discern hope again. Once again, i see nothing. The sky was so dark tonight,eeriely dark. I stared into the sky, allowing darkness embrace me,own me and lead me to the world of another...a world full of hope and joy...
.........
I do not know how long i had stared into the onyx sky,seeking for a trace of light. None.
.........
.....
Moments later the rain stopped,the sky cleared....then I saw my 'guardian',two of them. the only things would make me feel secure and safe. The sky turned clearer. I looked up to the sky again,spotting it. The Star of Guardian was there.Shone as brightly as ever. Another looking as mighty as always. They had guarded me, protected me and never leaving me alone since i was little. My lip turned into a small curve, i smiled. A bitter smile.

...........
.......
...
I bited my bottom lip,took in a deep breath,coldness filled my lungs, i felt good. My neck-length raven hair swayed as cold breeze of darkness caressed my cheek.
I closed my eye, licked my bottom lip enjoying the taste of the cold breeze....the taste of the Hope. I smile genuinely....


Ja Ne~

13 comments:

Juey said...

you knw wat..
this essay doesnt hv much meaning to me but it makes me *corner after i read it.. =.= chim nia you

Pfang said...

haiz..of course u feel it doesnt have much meaning to u la...its about how i feel yesterday... suddenly i feel so emotion-less ki...i dunno wat happen to me....now oso same...bo feeling

Pfang said...

btw was is *corner?

Juey said...

*corner equal to the emoticon la..( that dono cal wat eh facing corner.. LOL) why so emotion-less.. cheer up =) christmas is coming soon leh..
lalala lalala lalalalala

Pfang said...

i oso 1 cheer up..but cant.. :(

Juey said...

how?? =) =)
still cannot cheer up? XD if you feel nothing then think about whale or fish or whatever la. then you will find that dinosour is still the best among all =) don't belief go tell ppl you found a whale and a dinosour,see who more geng. LOL XD

say proud to be a dinosour! keke

Pfang said...

LOL !!!.. no la..u more proud la..cz u r dinasour eh grandmother~

Juey said...

YOU R VIRUS mia grand grand grand daugther la. XD

Pfang said...

virus? then u ma virus eh nucleic acid eh grand grand grand grandest daughter ??!!

Juey said...

virus eh nucleic acid eh grand grand grand grandest daughter eh hair. XD LOL

Pfang said...

u virus eh nucleic acid inside eh nucleic acid eh cytoplasm inside eh nucleic acid eh hair....

Juey said...

=.= =.= =.=
you black hole la

Pfang said...

@_@ black hole???