Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*1st Episode of Jeanneology*

Well thanks to kc, i finally have my blog now. =D
........
.....
..
*awkward silence*
No idea wat to write yo.
OK!! right now, i'm being lc by a guy whom i met in dota which happened be my clanmate.I was so >.> by almost everything he said except the part which he taught me math and chem =P. arggh...when will he stop?! we keep having verbal spar everyday and surprisingly i found out my catt skill is getting better and better !wait till school reopens and i will show my skills of on SOMEONE..MmmMMuhAhAHAhaha..ahem...
Next...Noob JUEY actually has her own blog@.@ (so am i~....) She was like so surprised (more like shocked) when i told her i have created a blog..duhhhhh.. Someone like JUEY has a blog,which means everyone can have..erm MUST have a blog!!!Its a must-have thing since she owns a blog~~
Well,this is it. My very FIRST blog written by me!!!though its not a good blog.....(pssp..unlike someone(JUEY) which was written by someone else!! shhh!!)
OK!!!can any1 pls tell me the CORRECT definition of lansi???(haven off with tat issue=.=)

3 comments:

kc said...

LOL oishey credits credits! not bad =P lansi means lansi lor.. still need definition so mahuan meh. LOL. words r all about feelings. what u feel about the word is what it means lor. LOL. crap of the day. LOL. paiseh =P

Juey said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL don sia sui la memlukan XD.Erm okay lo i admit i'm not that pro that you write your first blog your own but i'm not...(actually almost everyone did that isn't) == i noob la. btw.. copy cat don't creat your blog on the same day with me la. HIAO. XD

Pfang said...

cheh..its jz a coincidence..lalala..
u oso dont memalukan =P HIAO~~~