Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tummy Yummy......Or Not

Booya~
After taking advice from the president of the counsellor of my school =P who happened to sit beside me, i realised that some content I wrote in mt previous blog may cause emotional disturbance to someone who is close to me =). Well, i would like to ''eat'' back what I said previously and never mention anything about the incident anymore if it would make you happy. Better now? =)

Btw, my tummy hurts =(..I think I have taken something that does'nt agree with me..... hmmm..what did i ate yesterday? Well...Hokkien mee for lunch..extra spicy curry and bread for tea.. dinner at Gor Tiao Lor, ordered malamian (FYI,it cost only rm4!!! Two huge prawn for you!! *warning* don't, I say don't, ever keep a prawn in your mouth......unless you want to know how is it like to keep a finger in your mouth...this is serious...). The next morning,which is today, took roti canai with curry poured all over on it for breakfast. Did i mention i ate curry mee for supper yesterday night?
I wonder how is my stomach's condition right now...no, I don't wanna know... Aiks...what i 'took in' yesterday, the consequences will be 'channeled out' today...or tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Juey said...

eng kai. eat so much. word also wanna eat . -.-

Pfang said...

-.-
u asked me to eat it eh..i ma eat lo..unless u 1 me spit out again........ i can..