Friday, May 1, 2009

*Fatalistic*

Perphaps one day everything will change...LOL!! what am I saying? Changes are what everything need to experience, its just a matter of time. Time would show us everything, everything that had changed.
If something,concrict or abstract, experience changes slowly,slow enough not to let you realize. One day, when you look back, and found that it had changed tremandously. What can you do? Scary huh.

Once, I was naive enough to believe that things wont change. It will stay just the way they are, the way it should be, apparently I was terribly wrong. Wrong enough to hurt myself deep.....

Its been so long......

Then, I thought as long I hold tight on it, I can at least follow right behind the changes. Once again, I was wrong. Again, wrong enough to hurt myself even deeper. It hurt more when you witness the changes.....

I gave up......

I should have see it coming, but I chose to ignore believing it that it would stay just the way they are,they way they should....well,fate decide everything and we have no control over it.

I dont believe in destiny, I believe in fate.........

Ja Ne~

1 comment:

Juey said...

yup.
everything will change,
nothing in this world is permanent.