Sunday, June 7, 2009

*Am I?*

Am I having problem in making decisions? No,of course. Yes,definitely.No,of course. Yes,definitely.No,of course. Yes,definitely.No,of course. Yes,definitely.

Am I acting overly sensitive? Yes you are. No,you're not. Yes you are. No,you're not. Yes you are. No,you're not. Yes you are. No,you're not.

Am I laughing? Of course you are. Hell no. Of course you are. Hell no. Of course you are. Hell no. Of course you are. Hell no.

Am I crying? No,I'm not. Yes, you are.No,I'm not. Yes, you are.No,I'm not. Yes, you are.No,I'm not. Yes, you are.No,I'm not. Yes, you are.

Am I going to sleep? who cares.....=.=
...........
sigh....
why it has to be in this way....?


Ja Ne~

4 comments:

Juey said...

yes,
you're not.

Pfang said...

haih...sienzzz..no ppl online...=(

mallus domestica said...

why i feel the dumbness inside yu XD

Pfang said...

grrrrrrr....wat dumbness..wan fight ar..si lang you XD..