Wednesday, June 10, 2009

*Another Title-less*

The sun shone gently on the earth, birds chirped merrily on the branch. My phone alarm rang, slowly, I rose from the bed. Rubbing sleepiness off my eyes, I walked to my window. Ahhh..perfect weather. I smiled to myself as I saw .............

Woi, cut it off=.=

Anyway, as what I posted yesterday, that present wrapping thing.......I haven wrap it yet =.=...my bro is out to college so I should have all the time in the world to wrap the presents and now, I's writting blog here.WTH?! I cant be that lazy, can I?....whatever.

By the way, I want to get my hair cut today. Its been the third time i went to the saloon and its stil crowded with people, mostly students. WTH la!! school holiday stil want to get their hair cut. Holiday means we dont have to attend school lessons and why the hell they go to the saloon and get their hair cut???!! At least wait till Saturday or Sunday lah, now's only Wednesday.Hmmph!! Cut cut cut, duno why so like to cut=.=

Oh well, going to try my luck for the forth time.


Ja Ne~

5 comments:

mallus domestica said...

eh WTF LOL yu can go saloon then other pple can't go ar :p LOL siao jeanne XD

btw o.o get yur hair cut? good luck :p

Pfang said...

got point also =.=...
yup!!cut d..song si wa..head also lighter d =D

mallus domestica said...

of cos :p LOL yeahkah? o.o charm -.- mine still very heavy -.- wonder shud i cut it or not XD

Juey said...

.......................

Pfang said...

aiyo u cut bo cut oso heavy eh la =P..
why juey speechless??..