Tuesday, June 9, 2009

*Title-less*

Sienz...they all went to Langkawi today. My msn contact list in this morning who onlined was like about 4 or 5 people only. Well I always feel more secure if I have lots of people online in my contack list, sounds weird huh...=/

Anyway, tomorrow is my bro's bday =D. Bought him presents!! My friends all say the presents are too expensive but I dont think so =.=. Speaking of presents.... oh gosh, I haven wrap the presents yet!! Just dumped them in my cupboard after I came back from Queensbay yesterday-.-.
Bought him face care products from the Bodyshop =). Hope he will like it.

Nothing happens today...I mean nothing happens today. NOT nothing SPEACIAL happnes today. I would rather something happens today which is not special...=.=

................
.........

What a dull blog I produced today.....just feel bored after doing some math.. Oh well, I guess I just get back to my math again.
Before that,WRAP THE PRESENTS!!!


Ja Ne~

4 comments:

mallus domestica said...

aiks...kenot sleep in bio period anymore XD

Pfang said...

yea lo you..i feel she teaches well lo..cannot disappoint her again!!
lai sama-sama pia bio XD

mallus domestica said...

sure sure :p not more sleeping~~ she teaches well actually.ahaha.js.. -.- ahem.i needa listen to miss wee XD let go HAHAHAHAH

Pfang said...

hahahahaha yea la..she is just a human ma...oohhmm~
woi juey =.= why keep speechless