Sunday, May 23, 2010

*Lone Ranger*

Okay..im gonna delay my holiday blog to the next coming-soon blog..
I was emotionally tired..
deeply disappointed..and even more disappointed about something that are not to be spoken here..
entirely confused..
And now..there's a void in my heart..lol..they say having a void in heart is not a good thing, but im fine with it..i just cant take it anymore..seriously.. I could feel my heart is lighter now..this is the real me..being a lone ranger is good..you are not obliged to anyone..well except my parents..lol..you are free to do things as u like and wish..speak whats in your mind without having ''certain'' worries..well of course not the sensitive issues in the country..haha..
I like the newly old me =)


Ja Ne~

9 comments:

kc said...

200% support u. blek

Pfang said...

300% appreciate your support..blek..

Juey said...

hey.. sorry for everything.. was too hurt about the issue.. i wish we are still good friend..

Pfang said...

Juey : my dad told me u have been sms me alot..and phoned me too..my phone is with him..
about that good fren thing..i dont think is possible for now..of course, we can be still frens..jz not the type of fren like we were..which mean u dont have to come to my house or i go to ur house or everyweek have lunch together. We could once awhile meet up and catch a movie or play sports together.like we used to be when we baru enter lower 6.i dont know whether u realize it, but i feel we were happier when we are stil just fren..dont you?
And i wont let myself to experience what i had experienced during this few months again..i have to say sorry to u.. And im never mad about u.. dont have to apologize anything..really =)..
so are we stil frens?

Pfang said...

hey..im sick..my mum too not feeling well..so will not be online..

Juey said...

sure we are still friend... :)

take care....

Jayeff said...

123..

Jayeff said...

hey i close my the other blog d.. but i will just leave it there for some times.. hope u will see what i write for u in this blog... love u as your friend.. take care.. love u

Jayeff said...

wa so many ppl spam your blog...
last time also saw kc one kena..